The Brother Rice Crusaders will meet the Loyola Ramblers in the 8A IHSA State Championship at Memorial Stadium this Saturday, November 24, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. All admission tickets are $10.00, as set by the IHSA. Brother Rice fans will be on the east side of the stadium. Crusaders and Crusader fans, please read below for important NEW & UPDATED information:
Attention current Crusaders! The Crusader Alumni Athletic Club (CAAC) is generously sponsoring Brother Rice students with an admission ticket to the game! Come reserve your ticket during lunch periods on Monday and Tuesday in the Athletics Office. Students will pick up their game tickets in Champaign at the Brother Rice tent in “Tent City” on the day of the game between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. More information will follow.
Don’t have a ride? The CAAC is also sponsoring current Brother Rice students with a bus ride to and from Memorial Stadium in Champaign! The bus will leave the Brother Rice north parking lot promptly at 2:30 p.m. and should return to Brother Rice at approximately midnight. Participating students are required to ride the bus to and from the game. Limited seats are available!
Students, if you wish to ride the fan bus to and from the game, it is important you follow this protocol:
- Download and complete the parent permission form below, Forms may also be picked up on Monday at the Student Activities Office in the main foyer. Please download the Field Trip Permission Form here.
- Reserve your sponsored game ticket with Mrs. Hinde in the Athletics Office during lunch periods on Monday or Tuesday. After Tuesday, you’ll have to purchase your game ticket at Memorial Stadium in Champaign for $10.00.
- Fill out and bring in your signed parent permission form to Ms. Pacetti in the Student Activities office no later than TUESDAY at noon. We need to finalize the number of students riding the busses before we break for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Show up to Brother Rice by 2:15 p.m. on Saturday, November 24, ready for a road trip to cheer our Crusaders onto victory! Busses will leave promptly at 2:30 p.m. and return at approximately midnight. Please arrange for timely pickup from Brother Rice.
All other Crusader fans, you have two options for getting tickets:
1) You may pre-purchase your game admission tickets for $10.00 each at the Brother Rice main office after 8:00 a.m. on Monday or Tuesday. No limit while supplies last. After Tuesday, all Brother Rice offices will be closed until Monday, November 26.
2) You may purchase $10.00 admission tickets in Champaign at Memorial Stadium on the day of the game.
Information for lodging in Champaign is available on the IHSA website on the sports and activities/football page at www.ihsa.org.